(Fixed Height Console)
Manufactured in the UK, combining stylish ergonomic design with functionality, the Kontrol Command console range offers unrivalled flexibility for command and control rooms. With its modular design, using a steel bay system, Kontrol Command is easy to install and can accommodate a wide range of accessories.
Lund Halsey was renowned for reliability and customer service, but this was not being reflected in its products. They realised they had reached a point where function alone was no longer sufficient to maintain market dominance.
To thwart the risks, Lund Halsey partnered with LA Design and the Kontrol Command project was commissioned to create differentiation through design and to define the future of the control room market. It needed to result in a product with significant perceived value and for long term growth, it was important that the tangible visual aspects of the company brand were aligned with their service offer.
Integrated cable management system
Kontrol monitor arm solution
Kontrol touch open/closed
Fully customisable console
1. Light grey compact laminate surface
2. Feature lights to work surface and end panel
3. Kontrol Command leg with removable panels
4. Pull out front access panel (lockable)
5. Rack mounted 19” 6-way PDU (power distribution unit)
6. Adjustable KVM shelf
7. Cable access point
8. Continuous power / data cable tray
9. MCB panels
10. Pull out PC tray
11. Cable route management grommet
12. 4U rack frame (up to 10U)
13. Kontrol touch desktop power unit
14. Fully adjustable Kontrol monitor arm
15. Low noise ventilation fan